Dr. ARSLAN Musbeh
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. ARSLAN Musbeh is one of the Hair Implant Surgeons, a pioneer specialist in FUE hair transplantation in Turkey.
Dr. ARSLAN was born in Turkey and graduated from Odessa Medical University in Odessa, Ukraine, in 2000. The practitioner then lived in France for 12 years where he specialized in general medicine and then specialized in alopecia and hair transplantation treatments. He is currently a trainer at the D.I.U. on baldness treatments and hair transplant at Claude Bernard University in Lyon, France. He is also a trainer of doctors during practical training courses organized in Istanbul and participates in Workshops and Live Surgery sessions both in Turkey and abroad.
He has been practicing this activity for more than 14 years and has successfully performed thousands of cases of FUE hair and beard transplants on patients from different countries all over the world but mainly from French-speaking countries, Dr. ARSLAN himself speaking French.
Its medical team is exclusively dedicated to hair, beard and eyebrow transplants. It is composed of aesthetic surgeons, doctors specializing in FUE hair implants and several nurses trained by Dr. ARSLAN himself, exclusively for hair transplants, beard transplants and eyebrow transplants.
Dr. ARSLAN also receives patients for consultation during his regular trips to France, Belgium and various European countries.
• Odessa State Medical University / UKRAİNE
• Faculty of Medicine of Tours / FRANCE
• University Claude Bernard Lyon (IUD Treatment of baldness) / FRANCE
• Founder of Hairmedico – Hair Transplant center
• U.D Trainer Treatment of baldness, University Claude Bernard Lyon / FRANCE
• Member of The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS): https://ishrs.org/doctor/drarslanmusbeh/
• Experience of more than 13 years in the field of hair treatment and restoration